Pinterest has emerged as the hottest and fastest expanding social media sites out there. Actually, it has a distinction of reaching more than twelve million users within weeks, outbidding Facebook and YouTube.
So, what’s Pinterest all about? Well, it’s a sort of virtual pin board that allows users to easily organize and share all beautiful things you uncover online. It is the best social media website for you to start pinning pictures and visuals that you get on the web or from elsewhere. In fact, you can also look through the pin boards of other people and publish their interests as well. If you’re not using Pinterest for your Melbourne, Florida social media, then you are already falling behind.
There are several top brands that have recognized the power of the Pinterest and are using it for promoting their business. Let’s have a close look how you can use Pinterest for promoting your products or services to millions of users:
- You should start by creating your account. You can easily sign up, but it’s only possible by invitation. So, ask your friends who are on this site, as they can invite you. Once you’ve joined, you can start building pin boards relating to your business. For instance, if you own a boutique, you can set up a “dresses” board, a “shoes board”, and so on.
- Pin best photos of all your products. Pinterest is actually a visually intense social media site as each pin on it is represented by a picture. Naturally stunning products catch immediate attention on the website. However, this is possible only if picture is of high quality. So, try to avoid poorly edited photos or snapshots as they won’t capture same kind of attention.
- Be creative with your pins. You can easily create pins for products such as toys or shoes, but you might find it difficult to represent services with the help of pin. However, you can tide over this problem by being bit creative. For instance, take picture of your website displaying your business details, or if you have a restaurant, you can take pictures of your cook performing some fancy maneuver while cooking. Hospitality centered businesses can upload the stunning photos of their accommodations.
- You should discuss your products. While pinning something on Pinterst, you must leave some text description of the pin that shows up just below the picture. This is a great chance for you to explain all about your product, and why it can be useful and unique for potential customers. You can even encourage your visitors to click on link of the pin’s source and visit your site for getting more information!
- You should also pin testimonials and case studies for Pinterest social media Melbourne Florida website. You can also pin pictures of your satisfied customers and also include blurb of a testimonial or case study.
- You should encourage all your customers to create pins from your site. You can do this by uploading high quality pictures that can be put up by them on the Pinterest. . You should encourage some of them to make their own pins by clicking them using their products or visiting your office or store. You can also offer them discounts or incentives to encourage them for doing this.
Leave it to Tight Line Productions to utilize social media for your business to make sure you’re not falling out of the loop.
Latest posts by tlp-seo (see all)
- How We are Helping Our Clients During COVID-19 - September 8, 2020
- TLP Launches a New Website for Champion Home Health Care of South Florida - September 20, 2019
- Mark Lewis, President of TLP, Talks About the Newly Designed Sun Plumbing Website - September 16, 2019
- Reputation Management – The Cherry on Top of Sun Plumbing’s Revamped Website - September 13, 2019
- The Power of TV Advertising: Client Testimonial from Luv-A-Lawn - May 9, 2019