Tight Line recently took on the mammoth project of rebuilding a brand new state-of-the-art website for Houston Family Magazine, a magazine company located in Houston, Texas. The new website is a large online database featuring past archives, an event calendar, contest submissions, and much more. The new site is a huge improvement over the previous website from top to bottom, inside and out. The redone site features many “bells and whistles” with custom functionality across the board. Among many things, the website showcases:
- A full advertising widget/platform that allows numerous variations of ads to be served through the site.
- A full interactive events calendar which allows users to post events for approval in calendar as well as display all local events going on in the area.
- A business directory section that displays local businesses based on categories, map proximity, and related.
- Distribution Locations: fully interactive dynamic map plugin that shows local distributors.
- Mobile responsiveness across all mobile platforms.
Houston Family Magazine’s site is family oriented and provides a variety of online resources for parents, ranging from educational information to craft ideas, family finance articles, info on traveling, contests and more. The new and improved website is easy to navigate and contains interesting, helpful content.
Tight Line has built many different websites over the years, some being fairly simple and others being huge, all-encompassing sites. Houston Family Magazine’s website falls into the second category, and this large site is now much more organized, user-friendly and visually appealing. We know that each client has different needs, and we pride ourselves on our ability to understand those needs and construct a package to meet their marketing goals while staying within budget.
Tight Line Productions
Latest posts by Tight Line Productions (see all)
- 3 Marketing Trends to Expect in 2019 - February 25, 2019
- Client Showcase: Brevard County Sheriff’s Office Charity Website - August 2, 2018
- Tight Line Works with Health First to Produce “We are Brevard” Video - May 25, 2018
- Facebook’s Algorithm Change: How it Affects Your Business and What to Do About It - February 22, 2018
- Tight Line Attends Social Fresh 2017 - January 19, 2018