A current trend in advertising is that more and more businesses are discovering the power and benefits of online video marketing.
This trend comes for a good reason; it’s cheaper to implement than other forms of advertising, it’s easy to distribute, it can go viral, and it keeps viewers engaged, so they spend more time viewing your product information which results in more traffic and higher conversion rates.
Return on Investment
When you consider the low cost of online video marketing, it’s easy to see why so many people are leaning towards it as their primary source of advertising.
As millions of individuals look towards social media sites to communicate effectively in today’s fast paced and high-tech society, companies must start advertising with online video marketing by using social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Tumblr, Instagram, Flickr, and several others.
If you would like to explore your options and discuss low-risk marketing strategies and video production in Melbourne Florida, contact us. Our team of experienced professionals specializes in the following areas:
- SEO Strategies
- Website Design
- Video Production in Melbourne Florida
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Complete Marketing Strategies
- Television Commercials
Benefits of Investing in Video Marketing and Video Production
If a relationship with a new client is worth $5,000 and you plan on investing about the same amount, then you’ll only need to earn one customer to recoup your investment; anything above that will result in higher profit margins for your business. If your customer base is low and you don’t believe the cost will be covered in increased traffic then avoid making the investment.
It’s common knowledge in the advertising industry that nothing you try with marketing has a 100 percent success rate; some will win and some will lose. It’s important that you can clearly determine where to invest your hard-earned money. If you think in terms of breaking even on your video marketing investment, you’ll have an asset that continues to provide income for years to come.
Additionally, you will then have the ability to invest in other marketing strategies and solutions while keeping the risks low. The following are top five reasons that effective video marketing strategy is critical to the success of your business:
- Following are the top five reasons that effective video marketing strategy is critical to the success of your business:
- Individuals are more engaged with the content and videos are shared repeatedly.
- Consumers are more likely to purchase a product when there’s a quality video included.
- Video provides word of mouth advertising and attention, and over 81 percent of consumers turn to word of mouth before making a purchase.
- Social video campaigns are growing exponentially.
- If the content is intriguing and interesting, people feel compelled to share the information.
Benefits of Including Video SEO with Your Video Marketing
It’s always a good idea to incorporate Video SEO with your video marketing strategies. This is accomplished using a number of techniques that include providing valuable content over the long term, providing new and relevant information, making your website easy to browse and navigate, providing links to video playbacks, using interactive video such as quizzes and surveys, and many more. Search Engine Watch discusses some strategies and tips for Video SEO Beginners.
If our looking to boost your online presence significantly while increasing your conversion rate, contact Tight Line Productions today. We will find a video marketing solution that works for you.
Latest posts by tlp-seo (see all)
- How We are Helping Our Clients During COVID-19 - September 8, 2020
- TLP Launches a New Website for Champion Home Health Care of South Florida - September 20, 2019
- Mark Lewis, President of TLP, Talks About the Newly Designed Sun Plumbing Website - September 16, 2019
- Reputation Management – The Cherry on Top of Sun Plumbing’s Revamped Website - September 13, 2019
- The Power of TV Advertising: Client Testimonial from Luv-A-Lawn - May 9, 2019