Video marketing is, simply put, engaging in the art of marketing and promotions with the use of video content.
Video is defined as a communication medium that involves the use of recorded moving images, and most of the time, audio.
You can use the power of video to convey your message in a unique manner to you target audience to enhance your online presence.
“Why use video?” some people might ask, “When traditional online marketing tools like paid ads and SEO articles work just fine?” Well, if a picture is worth a thousand words, a one-minute video is (potentially) worth 1.8 million words, according to Forrester Research’s principal analyst, Dr. James McQuivey.
According to a study by the Online Publishers Association, approximately 80% of all Internet users encounter a video online in the past 30 days.
- 26% looked for more information about the subject of the video
- 22% visited the website named in the ad
- 15% visited the company represented in the video ad
- 12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad
Source: (Video Brewery)
For marketers, the opportunities that video marketing can open up is practically endless. For those who are itching to hire a Melbourne Fl video production company to start making some snazzy videos for their campaigns, take these factors into consideration:
Put Effort Into Valuable, Relevant, Quality Content
There’s no point in shelling out money for video production, when you don’t have anything susbstantial to say about your product or service. No one is going to sit around for even just one-minute to watch a generic, talking-head, video.
Viewers should receive something of value, like knowledge or entertainment, with which they can enrich their lives with.
You Need To Use Professional Grade Equipment
Obtaining professional grade video recording equipment wouldn’t usually be a problem if you hire a video production company, but should you decide to go the DIY route, you do need to invest in some good equipment (HD camera, DSLR, audio recorder) since no one wants a grainy, cheaply produced video representing their business.
There is usually no need to shell out a lot of money for equipment, since there are consumer DSLRs and even cameras on higher-end smartphones that can already produce good quality video without breaking the wallet.
However, your best bet is to hire a professional video production company in your area because it will be a wise investment and you’ll have your video for many years.
You Need To Be Able To Drive The Message Home By Thinking Outside The Box
There are no original ideas. Chances are, that concept you have in mind has already been done before. But you can be original in execution. Instead of using the same old “slideshow” style explainer video, maybe you can use stop-motion animation instead?
Or you can try shooting from creative angles to get some unique shots of the subject.
A Few Quick Tips About Google
Google absolutely loves video content, and sites with high quality videos are often ranked higher than sites without.
- A surefire way of increasing your video’s visibility is to get a Google+ account and feature your video there. Hosting and uploading it onto YouTube also gives it a big boost in terms of SEO.
- Make sure that the video’s description is loaded with relevant keywords and doesn’t read “spammy.”
- Encourage people to share your video. Make sure that the option to embed the video is open to viewers, so that they can easily incorporate it into their own work. This ensures greater “shareability” which will dramatically increase your video’s views.
Latest posts by tlp-seo (see all)
- How to Get Authorized to Run Political Ads on Facebook - April 27, 2020
- TLP Launches a New Website for Champion Home Health Care of South Florida - September 20, 2019
- Mark Lewis, President of TLP, Talks About the Newly Designed Sun Plumbing Website - September 16, 2019
- Reputation Management – The Cherry on Top of Sun Plumbing’s Revamped Website - September 13, 2019
- The Power of TV Advertising: Client Testimonial from Luv-A-Lawn - May 9, 2019